Labor law regulates the rights, obligations and responsibilities arising from employment, ie on the basis of work.
We have a track record at successfully resolving matters in favor of our client when acting for both employers and employees. This varied workload helps us adopt an open and informed perspective in this constantly evolving area of law.
When acting for an employer, our attorneys’ approach is to provide consultancy and advisory services to prevent issues arising. This is achieved by being on-hand to guide employers through the necessary steps so as to conform with their legal obligations. One aspect of this is drafting tight restrictive covenants and other employment terms to protect our clients against unforeseen issues that may arise. Where possible, our lawyers aim to establish a close relationship with a client’s HR department to guide them through various issues, such as redundancy, unfair dismissal claims or disciplinary matters. We also draft and advise on Settlement Agreements and will also, where requested, negotiate these on client’s behalf. Our long-term clients have ongoing access to our expertise and advice before making any significant employment-related decision. If a dispute arises, our attorneys are on-hand to immediately step in and guide our client to a resolution. When acting for an employee, Antić Law Office is able to offer specialist employment advice to help those who have suffered, or are suffering, in the work place. If you have been unfairly dismissed, offered redundancy, faced discrimination or been harassed or bullied, we are here to advise. The advice we give to employees is realistic, and thus cases which we do take have a high chance of success.
Full list of services:
• Creation / amendment of all general and individual acts of the employer (rules, decisions, decisions and other acts of the employer regulated by the labour-legal area)
• Preparation of annexes to employment contracts
• Advice on the realisation and protection of the rights of pregnant women and women
• Disciplinary proceedings before the employer and all accompanying acts
• Procedure for determining the damage caused to the employer and the employee and all accompanying acts
• Safety and health counselling at work
• Representation in all types of labour law disputes (individual and collective, annulment of the dismissal decision, annulment of the annex to the contract of employment, injuries at work, occupational diseases, discrimination, mobbing, etc.)
• Work permits and employment of foreigners
• Representation in procedures for the peaceful resolution of labour disputes
• All types of legal advice and opinions in the field of labour relations